Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jenny left for Save Your Ass Rescue


Today was a very sad day for our family. I will miss my daily mule hugs :(..... I loved this mule so much but i know this will be better for her she will be spoiled and is at one of the best rescues in the US. Because of her I am a longear lover. If we ever get another equine it will be a mule or donkey.

I will be her angel at the rescue so when she needs something I will donate. It is going to be hard since I have got a daily mule hug for the past three years when we purchased her for the meat man.She is a 17.2 Belgium draft mule that was an Amish plow mule. I have been crying all day off and on since she left this morning.I knew this would be hard!

We used a shipper who was great.http://www.coolbreezefarm.com/

and she went all the way to NH to Save Your Ass Rescue

WE WILL MISS YOU JENNY!!!!
She arrived safely yeah!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment