I am currently trimming her front feet thave have been so contracted since I bought her two professional farriers & a professional barefoot trimmer later and she is finally showing progress. I am trimming every week to slowly change her feet as they grow and they grow fast! I am hoping more riding will slow down the amount of trimming. Praying God gives me wisdom as this is scary to me since I am not a professional and Denny has foundered in the past. Reading up more just purchased another natural trimming book by Dr.Strasser.
Looking at this picture I need to trim some flare on the left side of the picture!
I love to see her foot starting to get round and I actually had to trim a little of her frog which I was so excited compared to having to dig in the hoof to find the skinny little frog deep in the foot. I can't wait until her bulbs start to open up more they are still holding yucky stuff :(
No comments:
Post a Comment